Essential Service Certification
Aanmani Rose Guesthouse has been certified as an Essential Service Business during the Lockdown Period as announced by the President of the Republic on 23 March 2020
GUEST SAFETY IN LIGHT OF COVID-19
At AanmaniRose Guesthouse, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world and the countries where our guests travel. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and our staff members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting our guesthouse.
At Aanmani Rose Guesthouse, we follow the guidelines of local health authorities and act according to our set-up routines and procedures in the event of a case of COVID-19 at our guesthouse. Our staff members are trained to handle situations that may occur and we have confidence in their abilities.
At our guesthouse, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We have strict hand hygiene policies for our staff members before eating or preparing food and after using the bathroom. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
What we do at our guesthouse for securing the safety of our guest:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- All our guests are provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, terminals, and buttons with anti-bacterial liquids
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least one meter away from coughing or sneezing persons
Our guesthouse is open and operate as normal, and with safety as our main priority and we are taking every precaution in order for our guests to feel safe when staying or visiting out hotels.
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
COVID – 19
South African Online Portal
The Covid-19 South African Online Portal contains information about the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, plus statistics on its spread in SA and related government press releases.